With over 40 years experience, Fleisher Real Estate Property Management is one of the largest and most established independent real estate companies in the area. Offering full-service, personalized services for residential and commercial real estate customers, we’ve built our success by attracting the most productive and experienced agents. As a result, our real estate agents average more transactions than any other real estate firm in our market and earn a higher income than many other real estate agents in our area.
Why A Real Estate Career?
Colorado, and specifically our market, are experiencing a huge population growth. The need for experienced, licensed real estate professionals to assist with home buying and selling has never been greater. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that real estate jobs will increase by 11% over the next 10 years.
If you like the idea of setting your own work schedule and helping people buy or sell a home, a real estate career will appeal to you. Most real estate agents set a day-to-day work schedule that fits their lifestyle.
How We Support Our Agents
At Fleisher Real Estate Property Management, we are personally invested in helping you grow your business. Our resources provide the tools you need to succeed, including:
- Online advertising and marketing services
- Leads generated from our website, FleisherRealEstate.com
- Email notifications to potential buyers
- Social media postings
- Subscription to our local Multiple Listing Service
Real Estate Agent Job Opening
Fleisher Real Estate Property Management is seeking exceptional, motivated sales people and team players to join our growing team of sales professionals.
Who You Are
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Colorado
- College degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and take initiative
- Must be willing to dedicate 2-4 hours per day to lead generation and followup with prospective customers
- Must be able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
What You’ll Do
- List and market properties for sale
- Show properties to prospective buyers
- Negotiate the details of sales, including the price
- Prepare documentation to finalize a sale
What You’ll Earn
Your income is largely determined by the time you invest. The pay for real estate agents is commission only. Based on averaging annual income against hours worked, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports real estate agents make on average $51,170 per year. With a good attitude and solid work ethic, there are virtually no limits for growth as more experienced and successful real estate agents make over $125,000 in commissions per year in our market. Fill out the form that follows and upload your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect fit.
Fleisher Real Estate Property Management is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.